Role - Senior Development Engineer
Salary Range: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Development Engineer to join a great client in Northampton. As a development engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, producing drawing for concept to manufacture.
In this role, you will work closely with our design and strategy teams to develop innovative solutions that meet our clients' needs. You will be involved in the full lifecycle, from requirements gathering and prototyping to deployment and maintenance.
- Collaborate with design and strategy teams to define project requirements
- Design and develop products that meet project goals
- Work along side the Design Manager
- Drawing, Designing through to Manufacturing
- Minimum 5 years of technical experience within retail display
- Strong expertise in creative design and strategy
- Proficiency with using Autodesk Inventor
- Knowledge of Solidworks, AutoCAD and Revit
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Product Design
If you are interested in this role and keen to hear more, please apply by sending your up-to-date CV, salary expectations and availability to - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please apply, or email Charlotte White on email@example.com who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group