LOCATION – Berkshire
SALARY - £35k - £40k
We have partnered with a market leading, Berkshire based organisation who are actively looking to hire for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive on a full-time, permanent basis.
Working within a fast-paced environment, the Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be joining a wider Multichannel Professional Services team, carrying out paid search & SEO activity whilst also working with external suppliers to create a first class service for customer journeys.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Managing the relationship with external suppliers and partners
- Monitoring & optimising campaign performance, website analytics, market conditions as well as competition
- Formulate & deliver SEO strategy
- Auditing websites on all aspects of technical SEO (content planning, keyword searches, information architecture, internal linking etc)
- Assisting in managing commercial budgets for paid search and SEO
- Ownership and management of PPC campaigns
- Working with Content & PR teams to develop content marketing
- Regularly monitoring SERP activity
- Any other duties as requested from the Digital Marketing Manager
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will ideally need to have the following skills/experience:
- 3 years experience with SEO
- Knowledge of PPC as well as a wider knowledge of the whole search landscape
- Previous experience working with Google Ads, Bing Ads as well as Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills, liaising with key stake holders of all levels internally and externally whilst also being able to network and carry influence at meetings.
- Ability to create reports working with a number of sources and tools
- Budget management experience, working with budgets in excess of £1million
If you are interested in this Senior Digital Marketing Executive opportunity, please apply now with your up to date CV.