Skills: - Scrum, Kanban, Agile, Prince2, Product Ownership, PESTLE, knowledge of Azure, Jira or Trello.
The client are a small to medium sized software company based in Cambridge who are looking for a Digital Product Manager, for this role they are offering a salary up to £40,000 per annum based on experience.
Dependant on your level and experience salaries are ranging up to £40,000 per annum.
This role will offer part remote work, you are likely to be in the office 3 days a week so must be able to easily commute to Cambridge or Huntingdon.
Interviews will be taking place over the coming days via teams.
- Excellent Communication and people skills
- Experience with SCRUM and Kanban techniques
- Agile working
- Working closely with IT Delivery teams, partners, suppliers
- Product Ownership – knowledge of a range of product principles
- Practical experience in delivery of products across a wide organisation or multiple partners.
- Azure Knowledge
- Jira or Trello experience
If this Digital Product Manager role with experience of Scrum, Kanban, Agile, Prince2, Product Ownership, PESTLE, Azure, Jira or Trello is of interest then please forward your CV along with references and salary expectations.