JOB – EC&I Engineer
LOCATION – Swindon
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £40,000 - £55,000
My client – an industry leading Manufacturer of bespoke Waste-Energy and Process equipment is looking for an experienced EC&I Engineer to join their operation on a Permanent basis in Swindon.
The EC&I Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
• A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
• 5+ Years’ experience within delivery of Automation Projects, from Design through to Installation and Commissioning
• Experience in Programming PLCs for Control Systems using Siemens or Allen-Bradley, preferably for projects within a Process Industry; i.e Oil & Gas, Water Treatment, Pharmaceutical.
• AutoCAD Electrical experience – any use of this for developing Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams will be hugely beneficial.
• Excellent communication skills.
The EC&I Engineer’s duties will involve:
• The Automation of Process Plants and Systems.
• Leading the full design process from concept through to commission.
• Full System Architecture Design of processing equipment and machinery, including working with Control Systems (PLC and SCADA) and Networking Communication (Profibus, Profinet)
• Providing Technical Installation and Commissioning support Globally.
If you are interested in this EC&I position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.