Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
I’m working with one of the UKs largest suppliers of service and support providing cycle management to generators, who are currently searching for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer. My client is bringing technology and engineering together with their designs and manufacturing power supplies. They’re requiring a fresh Senior Electrical Design Engineer to impact strongly in their business straight away.
- Produce layout designs on the company’s 2D AutoCAD and E3 CAD systems
- Liaise with the project lead, electrical and mechanical engineers to ensure a fit for purpose design is created
- Generate electrical layout designs professionally to the information details in the customers and companies’ requirements.
- Working on complex Generator builds to ensure module builds are schedule and install correctly including testing and commissioning of systems.
- Working from home environment 90%
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of AutoCAD software package.
- A background working around the designs of generators
- Knowledge of Electrical systems design including container and control panel layouts.