Salary: £50,000 +
Hours: Monday – Friday
A recent client of mine are searching for an Senior Electrical Power Systems Engineer to join their business based in Doncaster. The company work across a range of industries including defence and security, engineering, events and disaster response.
The perfect candidate would be producing design data, drawings and compliance documentation to support the manufacture, installation and the approval of the project.
We are also looking for experienced candidates who have previous experience of working within CAA and/or EASA requirements for fixed wing aircraft, particularly subpart J, but we’re happy to receive applications from those looking for their first role for potential trainee opportunities in the future.
We are looking for candidates who have the following skills, experience and attributes
- Previous experience as an electrical CVE on large aircraft
- Knowledge and experience with certification of mission power systems on large aircrafts, ideally on a Boeing 757 or 767
- Knowledge and experience with certification of high-power variable frequency transient loads
- Knowledge and experience with transient suppressions
- Knowledge and experience with external power systems
- Knowledge and experience with interfacing with Integrated Drive Generators and APU Generators
- Knowledge and experience with evaluating high transient loads effects, both long and short-term, and instructions for maintaining Integrated Drive Generators and APU Generators
- Ability to identify methods of testing for safety and related verification and validation issues
- Knowledge in RF, EMC & tempest
- Knowledge in HIRF/HIRTA (high intensity radio transmission area)
- Understanding of the effects of transient loads on the generator mechanics
If you are interested please feel free to contact me on the platforms below, even if you’re not interested still contact me if you’re searching for a new role.
- Office: 0161 871 88 11
- Mobile: 447458142416
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jake-simm-231477219/