An international, world leading Scientific Instrumentation Manufacturer are looking for a Senior Electronic Engineer to join their growing R&D Team. With a large new project on the go they need someone who can hit the ground running and get straight into the hardware design of new and existing products.
This role would be ideal for a mid level engineer with around 3-5 years’ experience who is confident in their abilities and is looking for a step up into a more Senior position with more responsibility.
- Lead electronics design projects for product development and manufacturing
- Take Product requirements and translate them into functional specs
- Work on the full design life cycle of new products
- Fault find and fix product issues
- PCB Layout (Altium ideally)
- Analogue & Digital Circuit design
- Low noise, low signal, low frequency analogue design
- Instrumentation experience
- Embedded C
- FPGA design
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as a Senior Electronic Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at email@example.com or call 01189 028 800.