A rapidly growing Scientific Instrumentation manufacturer are looking to add a Senior Electronic Engineer to their team. They have massive growth plans and are looking to double their team size. You will be working along wide Mechanical and Software Engineers, designing next generation instrumentation products.
- Liaise with stakeholders and external partners to design and improve electronics products
- Optimise production of instruments and design responsibilities
- Design Analogue & Digital Circuits
- Some Firmware Design where necessary
- Document test specs and reports
- Collaborate with multi-disciplined team
- Degree in Electronics or another relevant discipline
- Analogue & Digital Circuit Design
- PCB Layout
Non-essentials/nice to have:
- Embedded C
- Scientific Instrumentation design
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as a Senior Electronics Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 028 800