Role: Senior Electronics Design Engineer
Location: Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience
Great Benefits Package: 25 days holiday, 9% Pension, Health Care, Bonus, and many more.
Full Relocation Assistance is available
Company Overview & Job Title:
An exceptional company who are a Global Leader in the Electrical & Electronics Manufacturing of specialized products based in Nottinghamshire are going through an exciting period of growth for engineering are now looking to hire for Senior Electronics Design Engineer to join the organization on a permanent basis and to be offering career development process and exciting opportunities.
Salary & working policy:
The salary on offer for the Senior Power Electronics Design Engineer is £40,000 - £55,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience with an excellent benefits package too.
The client would be a in a position to offer full relocation assistance for exceptional candidates.
As the Senior Electronics Design Engineer, you will be offered real opportunities for growth on a professional level as well as joining a well-established, successful, and thriving Engineering team. Also, the Senior Electronics Design Engineer you will manage and play a major part in the electronic hardware design of products, assemblies, or components within new and current quality product design projects.
Senior Electronics Design Engineer key skills:
- 3-5+ years industry minimum experience
- Strong understanding of Electronics Hardware Design
- Experience in product design lifecycle – from concept to introduction into manufacturing
- Design and develop of analogue & digital electronic circuit design
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Experience of Altium Designer, OrCAD, KiCAD, Mentor Graphics or similar
- Experience of small to medium volume manufacturing and assembly techniques
- Experience in simulation of electronic circuits
- Design of SOC (system on chip) circuits
- Microcontrollers through to switch mode power supply and motor control design.
- Design for EMC compliance, DFM & DFT, & Cost
- Strong practical skills – debugging, testing, electronic/mechanical assembly
- Function of standard lab test equipment (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, multimeters etc.)
- Great teamwork and communication skills
Desirable nice to have skills:
- Network Interface protocols – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485, Ethernet
- Knowledge/experience of programming languages i.e., VHDL, Python and Embedded C is not essential but hugely advantageous.
- Experience in product engineering and NPI.
- Good team leadership & project management skills
If you are a Senior Electronics Design Engineer, looking for a new stimulating engineering opportunity to join an exceptional Global Leading engineering business who will provide exceptional growth and development and to be working on world class products, then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank at Premier Group on 01217961888 for further information.
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral
Premier Group Recruitment Limited is an established and has significantly progressed on to become one of the UK's most successful specialist recruitment companies with 6 Global Offices, voted 9 times as Sunday Times Best Companies to Work for with 21 years of consistent growth, plus 120 market specialist consultants and an 32m turnover.