Role: Senior Electronics Design Engineer
Type – Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Excellent Benefits Package: Medical Insurance, 9 % Pension, 6% Bonus and many more.
A brilliant Engineering Specialist business based in Cambridgeshire who produce fantatsic high technology advanced products for various exciting industries such as the Electrical & Electronics Design, Manufacturing and many others across the World are now seeking to hire for an Senior Electronics Design Engineer to join the organization on a permanent basis due to a continued significant period of exciting growth within the team and business.
The salary on offer for successful Senior Electronics Design Engineer is £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience.
Role: The ideal successful Senior Electronics Design Engineer will be responsible for the full product design lifecycle. The Successful Senior Electronics Design Engineer you will also be working on bleeding-edge technology and products, part of a world-class engineering team and to be working with some of the best and smartest engineers in the industry.
Senior Electronics Design Engineer skills and fundamentals:
- 3-5+ years industry years’ experience
- Full hardware lifecycle from requirements analysis; through design, and unit test; to integrating hardware with the target system; and lastly to acceptance test and delivery to customer
- Electronics Circuit Design (Analogue/Digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Designing with microprocessors / microcontrollers
- Good understanding and experience of Embedded C
- High speed digital circuit design
- Ability to read and interpret electronic schematics, assembly, and fabrication drawings
- Excellent debugging skills, ability to integrate and validate electronic and system designs.
- Prototyping and debugging
- Experience of producing and maintaining design and test documentation
- Obsolescence Management experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
Highly desirable nice to have skills:
- Experience with Altium Designer, Mentor Graphics, Cadence or similar
- Good leadership skills - Technical lead on hardware projects and/or field equipment within end-to-end systems
- FPGA – VHDL
- Power Electronics - High voltage circuits, Power supplies, SMPS
- Network Communication Protocols – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485, Ethernet
- Knowledge and experience in EMC / LVD regulatory testing and product design approval process.
- Industry experience – Artificial Intelligence, Medical Devices, Smart Technology, Printing
- Design experience in STM32F series ARM core processors, PIC, AVR etc.
If you are a Senior Electronics Design Engineer, looking for an exciting new opportunity to join a Global Successful and growing business, then please apply now with you updated CV or call Frank 01217961888 for further information.
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral