Industry: Electronics, Engineering, Manufacturing
Role: Senior Electronics Engineer
Salary: £45,000 per annum, DOE
Excellent Benefits Package
An fantastic Engineering business Southport who have a great reputation worldwide as well as producing world class engineering products across multiple industries are now seeking to hire for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join their highly skilled engineering team on a permanent basis.
The salary on offer is up to £45,000 per annum, depending on experience with excellent benefits added too.
Role: As the successful Senior Electronics Design Engineer, you will take responsibility for design, development and review of digital and analogue circuits (from concept to final product).
Senior Electronics Engineer essential key skills:
- 3-5+ years industry experience
- Electronics Circuit Design (Analogue/Digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Experience of Autocad Electrical/ Cadstar / eCadstar / Altium
- Excellent knowledge of embedded software (PIC and C)
- Experience in product design lifecycle – from feasibility/concept to introduction into manufacturing
Nice to have skills:
- Experience / knowledge of rail industry standards
- Product safety knowledge EN 50128, EN 50129
- Project Management Experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of BS7671: 2018 Requirements for Electrical Installations (18th Edition)
- Electrical and Electronic System Integration
- Electrical Switchgear Design Capability
- Electrical Fault Calculations
If you are a Senior Electronics Engineer or someone may know that would be interested in this role, then please apply now with updated CV or call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for more information.