LOCATION – Exeter
TERM - Permanent
Flexible - £40000 - 60000
My client works within Engineering sector, Electronics Manufacturing.
The Senior Electronics Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Full Lifecycle Hardware Design.
- Circuit design software.
- C and C++ programming.
- Design for Manufacture.
- Lead high-level discussions on hardware development.
- Technical lead on hardware projects and/or field equipment within end-to-end systems
- Lead the design and prototyping of new electronic hardware systems.
- Build, Fault finding and testing of electronic prototypes and PCBs.
- Final design and validation of PCBs for manufacture.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation