Job Title: Senior Electronics Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Hourly Rate: £30-45 per hour
Duration: 3-6 months
Work Arrangement: Onsite
IR35 Determination: OUTISDE IR35
A Top Engineering company-based in Birmingham, who produce cutting edge and smart technology for the Electronics industry are now seeking to hire for an experienced Contract Senior Electronics Engineer to join the business on 3–6-month exciting contract.
The hourly rate on offer for the successful Senior Electronics Engineer is £30-45 per hour, depending on skillset & experience. The role has been confirmed being OUTSIDE IR35. The contract duration is for 3-6 months.
Senior Electronics Engineer Responsibility:
The ideal Senior Electronics Engineer will need to have experience of the full product design life cycle, technical hands on and with good team leadership and project management skills.
Senior Electronics Engineer Key skills:
- 5-10+ years industry experience
- Experience of the full product design lifecycle
- Electronics Circuit Design (analogue/digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Experience of Altium Designer of similar
- Knowledge/experience of Power Electronics – SMPS, Battery Charging, Motors etc.
- Network interface – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485, CAN, Canbus, Ethernet
- Experience of certificating and testing – EMC, EMI, LVD, CE Marking
- Team leadership and project management skills
- Great Communication – Verbally & Written
Desirable nice to have skills:
- Embedded Software Programming in C or C++
- Mechanical Design – CAD, Solidworks, AutoCAD
- Design for Manufacturing
- IoT Experience
- Wireless Communications – WIFI, BLE, ZigBee, Bluetooth, RFID, LoRa or similar
If you could be interested in the role as a Contract Senior Electronics Engineer, please apply with your latest CV and call Hayley at Premier Group on 0127961888 for more information and details.
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral