Job Title: Senior Electronics Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 per annum (depending on experience and skillset)
Job type: Full time / Permanent
Great benefits package included
Company Overview & Job Title:
Become part of an established, successful, and growing engineering team as a Senior Electronics Engineer, focusing primarily on the design and development of new products as well as collaborating closely with customers and a multi-disciplined engineering team of Software, Integration, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join the leading design company based in Coventry.
The permanent salary on offer for the successful Senior Electronics Engineer is £40,000 - £65,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience.
The Senior Electronics Engineer should ideally have the following key skills:
- 3-5+ years minimum industry experience
- Experience in product design lifecycle – from concept to introduction into manufacturing
- Electronics Circuit Design (Analogue/Digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Working knowledge of Engineering design systems (Altium, CADSTAR, OrCAD, Mentor Graphics or similar)
- Expertise in modelling and simulating electronic circuits
- Strong practical skills – soldering, debugging, testing, electronic/mechanical assembly
- Strong written and oral communications, team-working and interpersonal skills
Desirable skills for the Senior Electronics Engineer to have:
- Design for EMC and EMC qualification testing
- Experience with embedded software development in C, C++
- Network interface - I2C, SPI, UART, USB, RS232/485, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- ARM based microcontrollers, STM32, PIC
- Design of power electronics and battery management circuits
If you are a Senior Electronics Engineer, looking for an exciting new opportunity to join a passionate, enthusiastic growing engineering business, then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank at Premier Group on 01217961888 for further information.