SALARY- £50,000- 60,000+ per annum dependent on experience
My client works within the Electronics design sector
The Senior Electronics Hardware Engineer will ideally have the following Skills:
- PCB Design
- Analogue and Digital Electronics
- Exposure to low power embedded 8 bit & 32-bit microcontrollers.
- RF electronics especially in the sub 1GHz (868MHz / 915MHz) and 2.4GHz RF spectrum.
- Design of battery powered portable equipment
- Mixed signal electronics
- R&D of new products
- Maintain existing product hardware designs
- Engage in all phases of new product introduction, including concept, architecture documentation, design, prototype, test,