After another successful seed funding round, A rapidly growing Agritech start up are looking to expand their development team with 3 new hires for Embedded Systems Engineers and a QA Tester. They are looking to increase headcount over the next 12 months by 70% and are in a great position.
- Deliver critical in-house solutions for control, management and safe operation of all automation and embedded systems into a centralised framework.
- Work closely with other hardware & software engineers in the team.
- Develop & Improve existing Embedded Systems frameworks.
- Mentor Junior Engineers.
- Embedded C
- Microcontrollers (SAM D20, PIC etc.)
- Networking concepts (TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS etc.)
- Communication protocols (RS232, RS485 etc.)
- Understanding/Familiarity of distributed embedded systems
Nice to have’s/non-essentials:
- Computer Vision principles & Image capture
- Control Systems/Control Engineering
- Flexible working hours
- Share Options
- International Travel Opportunities
- Annual dinners and staff trips
- Free produce from growing operations
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as a Senior Embedded Systems Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 028 800