ROLE- Junior / Senior Embedded Software Engineer
SALARY- £35,000 - £55,000 per annum dependent on experience
My client works within Engineering sector, Electronics Manufacturing.
The Junior / Senior Embedded Software Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Firmware and Software Development in C
- ARM Cortex M3
- Embedded Systems experience
- Full Software Life Cycle
- SCRUM/CI or Agile (Beneficial)
- Python/LabVIEW/Matlab (Desirable)
The Junior / Senior Embedded Software Engineer role will involve:
- Design, simulate, implement, debug and test algorithms for tracking and interpreting user input.
- Multicore ASIC programming
- Undertake feature development based.
- Update and maintain our product firmware.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.