Job Title: Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per annum (depending on experience and skillset)
Job type: Full time / Permanent
Great benefits package - Private medical health with Vitality which the company pays for, Pension, cycle to work, 22 days holiday plus 1 day for every year length of service
Full time permanent, Contract and Temp to Perm options is available for this position
Contractor Pay Rate: £40-45 an hour
Contractor Duration: 3 Months, highly likely to be extended
Temp to Perm is available
IR35 Determination: OUTSIDE IR35
Working Arrangements: Full time office based is preferred, least 4 days a week. Full remote work can be an option as well as 3 days onsite and 2 days remote and vice versa.
One of the UK’s most exciting and fastest-growing engineering specialist business based in Lincolnshire are now looking to further expand their extremely talented, creative, and exciting Engineering Team with the addition to recruit for a skilled Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join the successful business and to be working on thrilling projects and ground-breaking products. The company would also be interested to hire a Mid-Level Embedded Software Engineer who is keen to progress into a Senior role too.
As the Senior Embedded Software Engineer, you will be a major member of the brilliant and innovative engineering team as you will help to create the next generation of company’s excellent products. The Embedded Software Engineering role offers the opportunity for a talented Embedded Software Engineer to truly drive themselves and to enhance their skillset further.
Full time permanent, Contract and Temp to Perm options is available for this position but the salary on offer for the successful Senior Embedded Software Engineer is £40,000 - £60,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience.
Embedded Software Engineer Key Skills:
- 3-5+ years minimum industry experience
- Confident in Embedded C and to be comfortable in the whole product life cycle, including design, implementation, deployment, testing and debugging of application code
- Hands on experience of developing real-time embedded software
- Embedded Software Programming in C
- Experience of creating bare metal Arm Cortex/PIC
- Creation and updating of real-time embedded C applications
- Network Communication Protocols – I2C, USB, UART, Ethernet TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, IOT, or similar serial communication protocols
- A good understanding of electronics, schematic design and use of test equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, signal generators or similar
- Good teamwork, organization, and communication skills
Nice to have skills:
- Embedded web server applications experience
- TI Microprocessor
- Version Control – SVN, GIT, JIRA or similar
- Real time operating systems – FreeRTOS, VxWorks, Zephyr, Linux, QNX or similar
- Experienced with IDEs such as: Eclipse, Keil, GNU compiler collection (gcc), Eclipse etc
- Hardware Development – Electronics Design, PCB Design
- ARM Cortex - Development with ARM M0, M4, M7
- STM32 Microcontrollers
- Knowledge of MISRA / PC Lint compliant coding standards
- Private medical health with Vitality which the company pays for, Pension, cycle to work, 22 days holiday plus 1 day for every year length of service
- Work arrangements – Full time office based is preferred, least 4 days a week.
If you are a passionate Embedded Software Engineer, looking to join a fantastic growing engineering business with a great team friendly culture and opportunities to progress, then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank at Premier Group on 01217961888 for further information.
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral