We are currently seeking motivated individuals to become part of our success story.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years' 360 recruitment experience and knowledge working within Engineering, Rail or Civil sectors, who are, entrepreneurial, hardworking, enthusiastic and looking for a financially rewarding career opportunity.
About Premier Group:
Premier Group are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and 20 years on we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the leading Technology, Creative and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With 4 UK offices in Reading, London, Birmingham and Manchester and 2 in America in New York and Austin.
Premier Group are proud winners of multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained over the years. This includes being voted into the Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for 9 straight years.
About the role:
- Source and record vacancy information including details such as duties, working conditions, hours, pay rates and any relevant experience
- Achieve agreed sales targets and revenue margins within agreed budgeted costs
- Achieve agreed KPIs for canvassing of new clients, new associates and telephone time
- Canvass for new clients and booking
- Build and maintain client database
- Take ownership of a defined client base within a geographical area
- Canvass for new candidates
- Ensure and maintain all compliance aspects of candidates coming through
- Confirm candidate interviews and inform of outcome
- Holiday incentives every quarter (destinations have included Vegas, Hollywood, Dubai and Miami)
- Competitive basic salary with commission structure.
- Chance to work closely with our training department for ongoing support and development
- Transparent and structured career progression advancing to Directorship with shares in the company
- Work life balance, work from home options.
- Monthly winners lunch clubs
- Shareholder options
- Discounted gym memberships and childcare vouchers