An inclusive, innovative engineering company located and based in Aberystwyth (Mid and West Wales) that specialises in Bio Technology and most importantly who have a family feel to their business, where everyone is respected, with a strong ethos and values have a new opening within the business to hire for and hire for a to join the company.
The salary on offer for the successful permanent depending on skillset and experience. 4 days working onsite and rest remote is available. Relocation assistance is also available.
Benefits Package: Relocation assistance, profit share paid twice a year, 20 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays and Christmas closure (approximately 5 extra days leave). The annual increases with service to 26 days. Employees pay 3% and employer pays 8%, 1000 gifted shares (which they must retain) for which they receive a dividend twice a year, currently our share price is £5.21., Ability to purchase more shares through salary sacrifice or dealing days. 4 x salary death in service.
Income protection for long-term sickness (over six months) at 75% of salary. Cycle to work scheme
Flexible working. Employee Assistance Packages. We encourage personal development and will support individuals, when possible, with training and courses to promote their growth.
The will play a focal role in the design, development, testing, and optimisation of embedded software solutions for company’s existing and future products. The candidate will co-operate closely as part of an innovative and passionate cross-functional engineering team to deliver high-quality firmware that meets performance, reliability, and scalability criteria.
- Degree, HND or suitable experience in relevant field for Computer Science, Electronics Engineering
- 3-5+ years industry experience in firmware or embedded software development
- Embedded Software Programming in C/C++
- Familiarity with various microcontroller architectures and their peripherals, especially arm.
- Communication protocols - I2C, SPI, UART, USB etc
- RTOS Experience is a huge bonus – FreeRTOS, QNX, VxWorks or similar
- Solid problem-solving, analytical, and debugging skills
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle, including version control (e.g. Git), debugging, and testing.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Desirable knowledge, skills and experience
- Industrial communications experience such as Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet IP and PLC integration
- Electronics circuit design
- Awareness of FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance requirements
- Experience working to ISO13485 standards
If you are interested in the above exciting Senior Embedded Software Engineering position and think you have the skills required as a Senior Embedded Software Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply and contact for information.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Frank Kanjanda on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group