Term – Permanent
Location – London
My client works with world leading brands at the forefront of their market. You will be a key member in the small FPGA development team. Starting from high level design all the way down to testing.
- Develop high level and detailed designs for FPGA based systems
- Implement firmware in VHDL and Verilog
- Developing test benches for stimulation
- Build test harnesses for hardware verification
- Contribute to the development of new product specifications
- Degree in electronic engineering or in a comparable field
- Experience in system and architectural design of FPGA firmware
- VHDL and verilog development
- C/C++ programming on Linux
- Experience working with a distributed/remote team
- Recent Xilinx devices.
- Digital video processing would be beneficial
- High speed serial protocols such as PCI Express.
If you are interested in furthering your career as a Senior FPGA Design Engineer, please apply now. Alternatively, please get in touch below with an up to date CV and salary expectation.
Contact Number - 01189028800
Email - email@example.com
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/zachary-aldridge-99846517a/.