SALARY- £40,000- 55,000 per annum dependent on experience
My client works within the Electronics design sector
The Senior Electronics Hardware Engineer will ideally have the following Skills:
- PCB Design Capabilities
- Analogue and Digital Electronics
- Full Product Lifecycle
- Develop all aspects of electrical/electronic hardware design solutions of new products
- Develop hardware engineering documentation, maintaining traceability through to implementation
- Utilising change and version management control through the development process via pc-based management tools.
- Ensure designs are functionally tested to the defined requirements
- Support the DFMEA process, from system to component level, to analyse and validate adherence to the design requirements.
- Coaching and mentoring of junior colleagues in the fulfilment of their role.