Do you want to work for a company that puts an emphasis on work-life balance and offers an amazing benefits package? If you are an enthusiastic, ambitious recruitment professional with the determination to progress your career, then this may be the role for you…
We’re looking for an ambitious and driven individual who has at least 12 months’ recruitment experience within the Technical sector. With excellent interpersonal skills, you will enjoy building longstanding relationships and building rapport with clients.
About Premier Group:
Premier Group are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and 20 years on we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the leading Technology, Creative and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With 4 UK offices in Reading, London, Birmingham and Manchester and 2 in America in New York and Austin.
Premier Group are proud winners of multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained over the years. This includes being voted into the Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for 9 straight years. As a result of this we are now looking to hire Senior Recruitment Technical Consultants to join our Manchester office.
The Role –
- You will take over a warm desk and supply highly-specialist IT talent to clients across the globe. There will be existing clients and business for you to work on, as well as the opportunity to build your network and rapport with new clients.
- Building a strong database of candidates and clients to ensure the agency is able to meet requirements
- Winning new business
- Client visits (once business has been won you have the opportunity to go travel/fly and meet your clients)
- Networking and profile building generally with IT candidates
- Qualifying and working each vacancy positively and enthusiastically
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure up to 40%
- Car Allowance incentive
- Holiday incentives every quarter (destinations have included Vegas, Hollywood, Dubai and Miami)
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (rising 1 per year for each year of service + birthdays off)
- Chance to work closely with our training department for ongoing support and development
- Transparent and structured career progression advancing to Directorship with shares in the company
- Monthly winners lunch clubs
- Shareholder options
- Cycle to work, eye care, discounted gym memberships and childcare vouchers