LOCATION – Surrey (Part-Remote)
SALARY - £34,000 - £42,000
A global marketing agency based in Surrey who are working with some of the worlds leading brands are looking to hire a Senior Insights Analyst to join their Data & Insights team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Insights Manager, the Senior Insights Analyst will be responsible for building relationships and networking with clients regularly, providing the virtualisation of data to clients and partners.
Key skills needed for this Senior Insights Analyst position:
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Advanced experience with PowerPoint
- An understanding of PowerBI
- An understanding of the retail and/or the FMCG market
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and planning skills
The Senior Insights Analyst will be responsible for:
- Identifying and pursuing growth opportunities
- Working closely with the account and inform team to build relationships with clients
- Providing insight support and investigate opportunity for new analysis and insight
- Attending client meetings, delivering market analysis and ROI presentations
On offer for this Senior Insight Analyst is a salary between £34,000 & £42,000 dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this Senior Insights Analyst opportunity please apply now with your updated CV, your salary expectations as well as your availability.