Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Location: Greater London
Due to an increased workload my client, who specialises in interior design and architecture within the High-End Residential sector are seeking an Interior Architect / Architectural Technologist to join their innovative team.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced candidate with 3 years’ post qualification experience in the UK of high-end residential new build and refurbishment of existing buildings.
A full UK driving licence and own car is essential.
To support the Interior Architecture Design Manager and team in all private residential and luxury
developer client projects from concept stage, through the detailed design stage to completion in
accordance with the client’s brief and within the time scales given.
This is a design role with focus on key internal design areas such as spatial layouts, furniture
plans, lighting and electrical plans, reflective ceiling plans, kitchens, bathrooms, tiling design
and selection and specification of architectural interior items such as stairs, joinery and
AutoCAD/(REVIT) drawings to include:
- Furniture plans
- Technical / structural designs and interior architectural detailing
- Lighting and electrical plans
- Sections and Elevations details
- Joinery detailing
- Bathroom & kitchen design, including liaison with suppliers
- Creation and modification of Families
- Detailed drawing packages
- Product sourcing and specification
- Product quotations
Ability to work in a highly fast paced and dynamic team
- Essential IT skills, especially:
- AutoCAD Architecture (2018 onwards)
- Excel - intermediate
- Word – intermediate
- PowerPoint – intermediate
- Experience in Bathroom design and Lighting and Electrical design would be key advantage
- Must be client facing
- Experience in REVIT Architecture would be very beneficial
This position is immediately available with the intention to make a hire as soon as possible.
If you feel you are suited for this Senior Interior Architect position, then please apply with your C.V. and Portfolio to JShear@PremierengineeringUK.com.