Salary- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
The Interior Architect & Designer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree qualified in Interior Architecture, or Interior Design
- experience in workplace design, ideally from design and build
- Experience of designing workplace and office design
- Excellent knowledge in space planning, concept development and construction methods
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch Up and Adobe Creative Suite
- Be self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be keen to develop as part of a dynamic team long term
- A team player committed to adding value
- Taking lead and managing the team across all stages of the project
- Designing floor plans, spatial layouts, and furniture plans.
- Creating visuals in the form of mood and finishes boards
- Developing initial proposals to include existing and proposed layouts
- Being involved in building strong relationships with their clients throughout the creative process.
- Visiting site to ensure projects are in keeping with design and development
- Liaising and conducting site meetings with colleagues and suppliers to ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget and to the highest standard through the project through to completion.
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as an Interior Architect & Designer, please don’t hesitate to apply, send us your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org