Salary- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location- Suouth-West London
My client is a well-known Interior Design practice and works within High-end luxury residential design; they’re looking to take on an experienced residential Interior Designer on a permanent basis in South-West London.
The Senior Interior Designer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree qualified in Architecture, Interior Architecture, or Interior Design
- 10+ years’ experience in Residential design
- Experience at a Senior Designer level with good knowledge of running high-end residential design projects
- Technical understanding of architectural design
- Good understanding of current trends within the design industry
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency with AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent time management skills
- Be keen to develop as part of a dynamic team long term
- A team player committed to adding value
The Senior Interior Designer role will involve:
- Being creative, logistical, and taking lead with projects as well as presentations
- Developing concepts that provide an original approach and effective solution to the creative brief
- Working collaboratively and effectively with other members of the design team to generate accurate, technical, and creative design solutions
- Taking lead and managing the team across all stages of the project and report back throughout
- Designing floor plans, spatial layouts, and furniture plans.
- Creating visuals in the form of mood, concept development and finishes boards
- Being involved in building strong relationships with their clients throughout the creative process.
- Visiting site to ensure projects are in keeping with design and development
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as a Senior Interior Designer, please don’t hesitate to apply, send us your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org