Senior iOS developer
Premier Group are delighted to be working on behalf of an exciting, innovative and renowned entertainment company who are urgently seeking experienced Senior iOS Developers. They will be working alongside an elite team, to come on board for a permanent position starting ASAP.
The ideal Senior iOS Developer:
- Strong understanding of Swift
- Extensive experience building mobile applications for iOS
- Knowledge of building phone and tablet user-interfaces
- Previous experience maintaining mobile backend services
- Experience with the development process (software architecture, monitoring, observability, automated CI/CD pipeline, integrations with API, Graph QL and more backend services)
- Creative and eager to push forward internal development
- Keen to participate in guilds, share knowledge and stay on top of the latest tech
- Confident communicator with strong problem-solving skills.
- Team player who can collaborate closely in a cross-functional team
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Leading the team
- Sharing knowledge with junior team members
- Building, supporting and improving code best practices to develop high quality, testable code
- Making key decisions and guiding the team towards scalable and maintainable solutions
- Communicating with the iOS and wider team
- Supporting the tribe’s applications and services on a rota basis
If this Senior iOS Developer position sounds ideal for you, please send through your up-to-date CV.
Equally, if there is anyone you know would be a suitable fit for this Senior iOS Developer role, we want to hear from you! Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Rosie Flatley on 0207 247 5747 or email email@example.com