JOB- Mechanical Design Engineer
SALARY- £35,000 to £55,000 per annum (plus benefits)
My client manufactures a range of mechanical products for highly regulated industries. They are looking to expand their design team by taking on a Mechanical Design Engineer to work in their offices in Croydon.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Knowledge/ Experience of Mechanical Design
- Engineering qualification (BEng, MEng, HND, HNC, BSc etc.) in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or similar
- Excellent 3D CAD skills
- Experience working in highly regulated industries such as Rail, Defence, Nuclear, Aerospace, Medical etc.
- Knowledge of metal manufacturing processes such as machining and fabrication
- Be able to work well individually as well as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Be keen to develop with a company long term
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
The Mechanical Design Engineer role will involve:
- Working within the current engineering team
- Producing engineering documents in line with contracts and projects
- Producing 3D designs using CAD software
- Generating the BOM’s to go with the associated designs
- Liaising with colleagues on other engineering tasks as required
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Kingsley Farrington on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group