£50,000 - £60,000
My client integrates current and future technologies with subsea hardware. They are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with subsea experience to join their team. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible to manage all aspects of onshore and offshore engineering work. The Mechanical Engineer will support the design team and design for subsea oilfield operations. When required the Mechanical Engineer will prepare calculations and structural analysis.
Requirements of the Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Candidates should ideally be degree qualified in mechanical or related discipline.
- 5-10 years’ experience in the subsea engineering, equipment and operations sector.
- Experience in the design manufacture, testing and installation/operation of subsea wellhead/xmas tree and subsea production equipment
- Good working knowledge of applicable industry mechanical, piping, subsea codes and standards.
- Capable of producing detailed design calculations
- CAD experience
- Vessel experience
- Experience of installation of subsea xmas tree/ choke/ intervention equipment from a Rig/DSV/RSV
- Experience of offshore scale squeeze/ acid stimulation/ pumping treatments (desired)
- Electrohydraulic controls experience (desired)
- Offshore survival certificate
- Regular UK Driving Licence.
- Charted Engineer status (desired)
0161 871 8811
Alternatively, if this isn’t the job for you, we offer up to £500 if we successfully place referrals!