JOB- Senior NPI Engineer
SALARY- £35,000-£50,000 dependent on experience
An innovative Electronics Manufacturer are looking for a Senior NPI Engineer to work in tandem with the design and production teams to help take new products into production and out to market. You will be responsible for all NPI requirements across the business and will be organising projects with the company’s production facilities across the globe. This would require occasional travel to company sites in Europe and also the Isle of Wight.
The Manufacturing Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree Qualified in Electronics/Electro-mechanical or work time served equivalent
- Have experience working as a Manufacturing Engineer within product development in a similar environment
- Knowledge of PLM and MRP systems
- Strong time management and coordination skills, ability to meet tight deadlines
- Be able to read & interpret engineering drawings
- Experience within Lean Manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work individually or as a team
The Senior NPI Engineer role will involve:
- Full product lifecycle, in particular taking prototypes into NPI, and through to production.
- Creating and compiling test specifications and documentation.
- Ensuring a product is compliant against applicable standards.
- Change Control Process relating to embedded product development
- Conducting Product readiness reviews within a mixed discipline team.
- Practical experience of design for manufacture.
- Supporting and working directly with production team to solve issues as they arise.
- Good knowledge of Problem-solving techniques RCA tools such as Process FMEA, 8D & control plans
- Create factory floor layouts
- Attend training and participate in Continuous professional development
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.