I’m on the hunt for four mid - Senior PHP Software Engineers, with an interest in architecture & data. I would like to introduce my client, a SaaS company with their own platform that provides digital promotion and loyalty services to Tier One retailers and High Street brands around the world, such as Sainsburys (Nectar Card); Virgin; ASDA, Waitrose/John Lewis, Lowblaw (Canada) & more.
They have emerged from Covid with strong financials and have onboarded new Tier One customers in the US and Australia & are now welcoming additional Software Engineers with an appetite to learn and grow with them in building a world leading and highly performant systems.
As well as a challenging & rewarding environment, there is also a 10% bonus & flexible remote working options, (in office once a week)
Requirements for PHP Software Engineering Role:
- Object Oriented PHP (including PHP7)
- MySQL (Knowledge of scalable query optimisation is useful)
- RESTful APIs (Experience in building and handling RESTful APIs)
- Industry Engineering Principles (Conscientious adherence to standards e.g. Knowledge of SOLID; Design Patterns; PSR)
- Testing (PHP Unit / Behat)
- Experience of working on high-end enterprise applications
My client is looking for someone that ideally has a professional Agile mindset; passionate about well architected code; assertive communicator; proven team-worker; commercially aware - pragmatic under urgent delivery schedules; a Security-first mindset… If this is you, then please get in touch and I’ll be happy to disclose some details.