£45,000 - £55,000
A Growing Analytics Company are searching for a Senior PHP Developer.
The ever growing company based around the UK wants to integrate an experienced Senior PHP Developer into their small but skillfull development team. The Senior PHP Developer must be experienced in developing large applications and contribute to the overall workflow of the team.
The Senior PHP Developer will be spending time improving and prototyping new ideas for the company’s existing SAAS to ensure the best customer experience is provided.
- 4/5 year experience in PHP
- MySQL Framework experience
- Impeccable knowledge on Laravel
- Previous experience in working on large applications.
- Unit Testing knowledge
- Shares within the company
- Amazing business/Office culture
- Choose your own tech equipment (eg mac)
- Training scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + statutory
If you are a Senior PHP Developer, looking to join a well-established and award-winning company as they expand due to growth, then please apply directly or get in touch on 01618 718 811.
Alternatively, please send you most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*£500 Referral free available if you know a successful PHP Developer.