£55,000 - £65,000 DOE)
You will be joining a dynamic and fast-growing team holding many years industry experience. A Power Electronics Design Engineer is required to assist in the design and development at a senior level. This is a unique opportunity for a Power Electronics Design Engineer to directly contribute to company success and develop your career within a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Full life cycle design from initial concept through to production
• SMPS, PSU and inverter design and development
• Simulation, calculation and circuit design
• Writing design specifications and reports Leading validation and verification activities
• Leading design reviews
• Verification characterization and validation testing of
• Experience designing and developing power electronics
• Significant experience of designing and developing power electronics devices incorporating SMPS, Inverters and DCDC converters
• Hands-on PCB level circuit design and analysis experience is required
• Experience of taking products through the entire lifecycle (concept to production)
You Must Have
• A degree / masters in a relevant subject (e.g. electronics engineering, physics etc.)
• Extensive experience in the design and analysis of power supplies, power electronics, inverters etc
• Experience of PCB level electronics design, simulation, analysis and development
• Experience of EMC and thermal analysis of electronics would be most useful
• Use of schematic capture / design tools such as Altium
• The ability to lead and mentor junior engineers would be preferable
• Experience of taking power electronics design products from concept to manufacture
If you are interested in furthering your career as the Senior Power Electronics Engineer, please apply and get in touch via any below with an up to date CV and salary expectation.
Contact Number - 01189028800
Email - email@example.com
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/zachary-aldridge-99846517a/.