My client is a leading mobile app/technology business looking to bring in a Senior Product Manager to focus on onboarding and educating new members to their product. You will work alongside various teams to define the ins and outs of the product, from feature overview and user stories to wireframes, functional specs and end-to-end product ownership. You will lead the definition of the target metrics alongside a cross-functional team and deliver through continuously implementing and optimising features.
You will need:
- Extensive product management experience within tech preferably with a strong mobile and app focus.
- Experience in building high-performing teams, continuously improving team performance
- Solid knowledge about the mobile app ecosystem, product management methodologies and agile development, specifically Scrum & Kanban
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations
- A solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Genuine love for beautiful product design
It would be nice if you had:
- Strong experience with conversion rate optimisation and experimentation
- Background in mobile gaming or B2C and subscription-based industries - ideally bringing significant experience around user incentivisation and gamification
- Experience of designing, conducting and analysing qualitative and quantitative user research