SALARY- £37,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are looking for Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Taunton area with experience in the manufacturing industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Management Team in the day to day running of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System whilst providing an efficient and professional service to their customers, suppliers and manufacturing facility.
The Quality Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience
- Previous experience working in a similar Quality role
- Must have previous experience working with an ISO9001 Quality Management system
- High degree of precision and accuracy
- Previous experience of carrying out internal quality audits.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills demonstrating a methodical approach
- Sound knowledge of APQP & PPAP is essential.
- Ensuring that any failures are reviewed with manufacturing and engineering
- Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards
- Supporting the Quality Assurance team with dimensional testing using relevant equipment
- Maintaining the QMS to ISO9001
- Coordinating activities for continuous improvement and involvement kaizen activities
- Conducting Internal Quality audits
- Root cause analysis and problem solving techniques
- Design of experiment and other quality tools
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.