London- 5 minute walk from London Fenchurch Street
28k – OTE £65k-£70k
Do you want to work for a company that puts an emphasis on work-life balance and offers an amazing benefits package? If you are an enthusiastic, ambitious Senior Recruitment Consultant with the determination to progress your career, then this may be the role for you…
We’re looking for an ambitious and driven individual who has at least 12 months of recruitment experience within the IT and Creative sector. With excellent interpersonal skills, you will enjoy building longstanding relationships and building rapport with clients as well as joining one of the business's top-performing teams
About Premier Group:
We have recently been voted the #1 Recruitment company to work by Best Companies and are keen to further our growth in our offices in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Reading. We are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and after 22 years we continue to grow across the UK and US. As a result of this, we are now looking to hire Senior Recruitment Consultants to join our London office.
The Role –
- You will take over a warm desk and supply highly-specialist IT or Creative talent to clients across the globe. There will be existing clients and businesses for you to work on, as well as the opportunity to build your network and rapport with new clients.
- Building a strong database of candidates and clients to ensure the agency can meet requirements
- Winning new business
- Client visits (once the business has been won you have the opportunity to go travel/fly and meet your clients)
- Networking and profile building generally with IT and Creative candidates
- Qualifying and working on each vacancy positively and enthusiastically
Why Premier Group?
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure up to 40%
- Holiday incentives every quarter (destinations have included Barcelona, Amsterdam, Lisbon, and Cancun)
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (rising 1 per year for each year of service + birthdays off)
- Chance to work closely with our training department for ongoing support and development
- Transparent and structured career progression advancing to Directorship with shares in the company
- Monthly winners' lunch clubs
- Shareholder options
- Working from home options.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
For more information or a confidential discussion about our Senior Recruitment Consultant vacancies please contact Ebonie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02072475747