Premier Group are currently seeking Senior Recruitment Consultant’s to join our existing and successful team based in Birmingham. This is fantastic for an ambitious Recruitment Consultant who is looking for genuine career opportunity with a stable ever-expanding market.
You will be joining a team of likeminded professionals. There is great potential to develop within this role, and cement a long-term career within Premier Group. For the right candidate, we are offering a competitive remuneration package, dependant on experience, and what you can bring to the table.
About Premier Group:
Premier Group Recruitment are an award-winning organisation who have featured in the ‘Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For’ nine years in a row, with international offices based in London, Reading, Birmingham, Manchester and New York. We have seen growth in both turnover and headcount since we first opened our doors 18 years ago – a true testament to our continued success!
What are we looking for?
- Money motivated who has clear goals in mind
- Resilient and ambitious
- Good communication skills with a strong work ethic
- Proven Recruitment experience
You will join an established and successful 360 degree recruitment desk within our Engineering sectors.
- Build up your own business portfolio within your specialised sector!
- Excel at relationship building with clientele and candidates
- Generate new business using rapport building skills
- Develop business strategies to target new clients
- Showcase your presence across social media – be known in your core market
- High earning potential with an individual uncapped commission structure and realistic OTE of 30- 40K in year 1, 60-80k in year 2 and 100K + there after!
- Fast track career progression with an organic career path which is clearly defined and achievable, so you always know what you need to do to achieve the next milestone.
- Organic growth, our award-winning Learning & Development team will take you from strength to strength into a successful consultant. Ongoing training from our L&D team involves hands on coaching and development as well as additional structured sales training. You get on-going guidance and support from L&D, colleagues, managers and leaders.
- A fun and sociable working environment – Work hard, play harder.
- Well-Being: Healthy nutritious breakfasts, spa weeks, healthy living gifts + mindful
- Perks including beer/ wine fridges, days out to the races and quarterly holidays abroad Incentives to Vegas, Dubai and Ibiza!)
We are holding interviews regularly this week and next!