Birmingham- 10-minute walk away from New Street Station
Structured career progression opportunities
Continuous investment in your personal development and training
Premier Group Recruitment is an award winning, specialist recruitment consultancy, with more than 20 years of success as a leading market provider in the Engineering, Technology and Creative sector. We are looking for several talented Senior Recruitment Consultants to become a part of our continuous exhilarating growth within the Recruitment sector.
So proudly being presented with multiple awards, accolades, and testimonials which we have gained over the years. This includes being voted into the Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for 9 straight years and has recently been voted #1 Recruitment company to work by Best Companies, these results reflect the hard work and dedication from everyone at Premier Group.
If you’re looking to work for a privately owned company with collaborative teams and a clear path of progression as well as one of the UK’s market-leading commission structures, then Premier Group is the place for you.
We are seeking:
- Well establishes Senior Recruitment Consultant – Technology or Engineering recruitment experience is desirable but not essential.
- Proven experience/track record of success and can demonstrate how you have grown your current business
- Exceptional leadership skills working cohesively and managing a large team.
- Thrive under pressure and has key attention to detail.
- Individuals who have a strong desire to build and maintain business relationships.
- Have great organisational skills and enjoy a sense of challenge.
- Desire to carry out training sessions for Junior Consultants
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Transparent and structured career progression advancing to Directorship
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 40% of what you generate (Unrivalled)
- Mentoring, coaching, and training by the business owners and management through a comprehensive development program.
- Opportunities within both contract and permanent across Technology and Engineering.
- Monthly lunch clubs.
- All expensed trips onboard to Amsterdam, Dubai, Cancun, and many more.
- Chance to work closely with our training department for ongoing support and development.
- Transparent and structured career progression advancing to Directorship.
- Shareholder options.
- Flexibility to work from home (Hybrid).
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Luxury Summer and Christmas party events.
Apply below for immediate consideration or contact Ebonie at Ecaskey@pg-rec.com or 020472475747