Salary- £35,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client works within sustainable building design and are looking to take on an Senior Revit Technician on a permanent basis in Wiltshire.
The Senior Revit Technician will ideally have the following attributes:
- Experience of using Autodesk Revit for MEP. With the ability to work autonomously in the software.
- Previous experience working within the construction industry, ideally within a design role utilising Revit
- A keen interest in how buildings work
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency working with AutoCAD, Vectorworks and SketchUp
- Excellent level of design and technical skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work and support the team when needed and coordinate with others
The Senior Revit Technician role will involve:
- Engaging with engineers to assist in the design of MEP systems and their design in detail.
- Collaborating with internal Engineers and external Design team members to create coordinated MEP models.
- Developing skills in Revit, creating complex models.
- Detailed understanding of BIM and what its process involves.
- Creating detailed MEP drawings From RIBA Stage 2 through to Stage 4.
- Collaborating with engineers and external design team members to create clash free models relevant to the design stage.