Job title – Senior Ruby Developer
Industry - Technology
Location – South West London
Job type – Permanent
Salary - 65k - 75k
Premier Group are working closely with market leading company which is setting the standards within the e-commerce industry. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Ruby Developer working with an unbelievably talented development team. This is an exciting opportunity with great benefits too.
- Working on team roadmaps using Ruby on Rails
- Working within the core team building and expanding the warehouse technology, developing products and distribution channels
- Supporting broader strategies within the tech teams
- Expertise in solving problem, collaborative and experimental
- 5 years experience plus with Ruby on Rails within production sector
- Experience within TDD
- Experience distributed service architecture, knowledge and experience in test and release
- Restful API’s, (GitHub), testing tools like Cucumber/RSpec and CI.
- Ruby on rails
- AWS – Fargate/ECS
- API’s used by Angular 7
- Nice to have FullStack
- Pension Contribution
- Personal Development Budget
- Season ticket Loan
If you feel like this role could be a good fit for your experience then please apply today with your most updated CV. Alternatively if this is not quite right for you, but you have someone you are able to recommend please do pass on my details. We offer a successful referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Jack at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email email@example.com