London- Fully remote
Are you a senior Ruby on Rails developer who has experience working in dynamic environments and is excited about working with modern technologies?
What your day will involve:
- Working in Cross Functional Team in close collaboration with Product Owner, UI/UX designer and FE Developers
- Working alongside CTO to deliver robust application architecture and well refined code
- Delivering clean, architecturally sound and maintainable server-side code; bonus points for full-stack development experience
- Collaborating with stakeholders in the company to rapidly build-measure-learn a world-class product
- Motivating the team past roadblocks to make sure we are shipping features as effectively as possible
- Guiding design discussions; being the voice of experience with helping the team balance flexibility, expediency and scalability & performance
- Championing new technologies and enforcing the best development patterns.
- 4+ years of experience building solutions in modern backend frameworks.
- Very strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails and its ecosystem.
- Good Understanding and ability to apply Design Patterns as well best practices
- Knowledge in designing REST API’s ( GraphQL would be advantage )
- Passion for beautiful code and SOLID principles
- Experience in:
- building resilient applications
- designing services and/or microservices
- working with Docker
- Excellence in Git ( and GitHub, Bitbucket or GitLab )
- Passion for Chatops.
- Strong and communicative English.
- Open mind.
If you are the perfect Senior Ruby on Rails Developer, send your expected day rate and up-to-date CV through
Likewise, if there is anyone you know who might be a suitable fit for this role, please let me know, we have a competitive referral scheme for successful Candidates placed.
Please contact Ebonie Caskey on 0207 247 5747 or email email@example.com