Manchester / Part remote
£50,000 - £60,000
A global analytical business has a fantastic opportunity for a Lead PHP Developer to join their team on a permanent basis, just outside of Manchester. The Lead PHP Developer will be working on both web and mobile applications and be involved in the planning of their new and existing products to improve and enhance the look and feel of their products rolled out to the customer base. Key responsibilities for the Lead PHP Developer will include, conducting technical reviews, hiring developers, implementing coding standards and working closely alongside the wider delivery team including the team overseas.
- 5+ years experience
- Experience with PHP, specifically Symfony
- Doctrine ORM
- Following best practices and testing to multiple levels
- Version controls, Git
- Experience with relational databases using MySQL
- Experience architecting complex web solutions
- Linux / NginX
- Mobile app development
- CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with containerization (Docker or similar)
- Cloud based platforms
Alternatively, please email the latest version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this Lead PHP Developer position.