Location: Worcester (Remote)
Salary: up to 65k
I am currently working with a brilliant organisation in Worcester as they look to recruit a Senior Software Developer to join the business.
The business is currently going through a major growth period and as a result they are looking for a well-seasoned Senior Developer who has experience leading and mentoring a team and will hit the ground running!
This is a predominately remote position with 1-2 times a month in office. They are offering a fantastic benefits package and generous salary for the right candidate.
- .Net Core
- Angular or React
- Delivering reliable, modern solutions using the most up-to-date engineering patterns and practices.
- Knowledge of fundamental engineering practices (SOLID/KISS/DRY/YAGNI).
- Fundamentals of OOP.
- Code reviewing and participating in pair programming exercises.
- A basic understanding of how an agile team operates using the Scrum process.
- Designing UI/UX prototype and wireframes.
If you’d prefer to have an informal chat about the role, feel free to contact Dorcas on 0121 796 1888 or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.