Location: Shropshire (Hybrid)
Are you an experienced Senior Developer looking for a new challenge or to step into a more senior position? Premier are working alongside a fantastic organisation who have a great reputation in the engineering industry.
This is a great organisation for anyone looking to work for a company that is always looking to be ahead of the curve and always looking to work with the latest technology.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be working with a variety of software that communicates to the company’s hardware systems.
The company offers hybrid working – 3 days in office and 2 days on site. This is due to the nature of the projects which will require on site presence as you’ll be working with hardware systems.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will have the following skills
- Experience with C#.
- Good experience with WPF.
- Great communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about technology.
- Ability to lead software projects and help develop junior developers.
- Previous experience working with electronics, communications with hardware custom protocol.
- Writing clean, efficient and effective code.
- Play a key role in test plans and writing test cases.
- Developing tooling on mobile/desktop and web applications which are use for their key products
- Working with the R&D team to propose and implement new ideas.
However, if you’d prefer to have an informal chat about the role, feel free to contact Dorcas on 0121 796 1888 or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.