£50,000 - £60,000
An innovative and global reaching SaaS cloud-based company have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Full Stack PHP Software Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis, based remotely or in Cheshire. The role of the Senior Software Engineer will be working on implementing new functionality, improving the look and feel of their existing platforms and supporting the infrastructure of the platform. Additionally, the Senior Software Engineer will offer guidance to more junior developers in the team. The Senior Software Engineer should be highly proficient with PHP, including MVC techniques such as Symfony (ideal) or similar, such as Laravel or Zend. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join a well-established team of highly skilled engineers as well as work on applications used my thousands of users daily so experience working on scalable applications is essential. The Senior Software Engineer should be proactive when it comes to best practices and principles.
- 5+ years of commercial experience
- Experience working with PHP, Symfony ideally / or similar MVC
- Experience with cloud-based technologies such as AWS/ DigitalOcean or similar
- Linux server management
- Experience with relational databases, MySQL/ PostgreSQL or similar
- Experience with Docker & containerization or similar technology
- Working with scalable applications
- Minimum 2.1 in Computer Science or similar degree
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounts across brands
- Flexible working
- 8% bonus scheme in place based on performance
- Company shares into business (up to 150)
Alternatively, email Ellie Youngs on email@example.com.
We offer up to £500 for successful referrals.