An exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic tech start up, currently going through rapid growth after completing successful funding from a top customer base of blue-chip clients.
I am looking for 1 or 2 Senior Software Engineers, 3 mid-level & 3 juniors ideally already with knowledge of Go (Golang) that wants to be part of a company that want to change the world of data. By helping their clients get a better understanding of their audiences in a way that both respects the privacy of the consumer and that offers full control over their data.
Bridging the gap between issues of consumer trust and transparency, their platform will serve as the core infrastructure of the advertising ecosystem for years to come and you will be integral to that.
The team is highly focused on rapid delivery of functionality to meet the demands of the business and is comprised of several small cross functional project teams who own the code from design through to production. Evolving processes aim to get a balance between agility and quality that is in line with their market position.
Senior Golang Software Engineer Requirements
Ideally 7 years of professional software development experience - The backend tech stack currently comprises a micro-service architecture built using:
- Go (Golang)
- Full CI and fully automated deployments using Kubernetes and Ansible to multiple cloud providers
Ideal profile for a Golang Software Engineer
- Experience of solving large and complex problems in an application development domain
- Ideally experience of more than one language would be an advantage - as would specific experience in the languages/technologies listed above.
- Focused on delivering solutions
- A genuine passion for problem solving, coding, and who enjoy being challenged
- An interest in Data Science would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Experience with working in agile teams and CI/CD environments is beneficial.
- 8% pension contribution
- private health care
- opportunity to receive share options.
An amazing salary on offer in an amazing company at an early stage of their growth. They have an office in Basingstoke & would like to see you there twice a week, remote working is available for those other 3 days, should you wish to choose it.
If you or someone you know would be interested, then please get in touch with your up to date CV & I’ll be in touch ASAP.