Contract 6-12 months
£525-£575 PD (Outside IR35)
Are you a committed and reliable senior software engineer? Then this is the role for you!
My client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who can incorporate their experiences and advise the business finding new opportunities.
What the role will entail:
- Simplify creative architectural and technical design.
- Show us how you will search the market for new and upcoming tech and how it will make a difference and benefit us.
- Encourage debate and diverse viewpoints
- Build working relationships with senior management, project teams, key stakeholders, and customers to achieve strong partnership, confidence and to show support.
- Promoting collaboration between teams and create feedback loops at all levels.
- 8 years minimum experience of software development
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant degree such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent educated
- Have been operating at a team leadership or senior developer level
- Full stack experience
- Frontend (Vue, React)
- Backend (Node.js, Python)
- Knowledge working with databases (MySQL, Postgres)
- Familiarity with build tooling (CodeBuild, Jenkins)
- Strong experience with cloud environments (ideally AWS)
- Experience with infrastructure as code (ideally Terraform, but also potentially CloudFormation, AWS CDK)
- Agile skills (Scrum, TDD / BDD, Pair Programming, XP)
If you are the perfect Senior Software Engineer, send your expected salary and up-to-date CV through.
Likewise, if there is anyone you know who might be a suitable fit for this role please let me know, we have a competitive referral scheme for successful candidates placed.
Please contact Ebonie Caskey on 0207 247 5747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.