Up to £80,000 | Cambridge (Remote First)
Are you seeking your next opportunity within Software Engineering?
This role offers the opportunity to join a talented team, who build a leading platform designed to help businesses use interactive technology to increase engage with employees and clients.
They seek a Senior Software Engineer who can make a big impact within a small team, by bringing your ideas to the table and helping drive high standards.
You should be experienced with a modern .NET tech stack, the technology is listed below but don’t worry if you don’t tick every box as training is available if needed.
The company have modern offices in Cambridge, however have a flexible approach to work. Ideally, you’ll be able to visit the office on occasion to work but this role is available on a remote basis.
- Design, develop and maintain software applications.
- Work with Product Managers, QA & Designers to ensure products are of the best standard.
- Help to mentor junior developers and set high standards in the team.
- Keep up to date with technology progression and introduce relevant technologies to the team.
- C# .NET Core
- SQL Server / MySQL
- React (any JS framework experience is fine!)
- AWS (Azure/GCP experience is fine)
- Flexible/Remote working
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Duvet days, volunteering days & your birthday off too.
- Private Medical Cover
- Pension Scheme
- Family benefits: Maternity/Paternity/Adoption