Up to £80,000 | Cambridge (Remote First)
This role offers the opportunity to join a cross-functional development team, who build a leading platform designed to help businesses use interactive technology to increase engage with employees and clients.
They seek a Senior Software Engineer who can make a big impact within a small team, with autonomy to bring your ideas to the table and set goals within the team.
You will work to build web applications using a modern tech stack. The company are open minded on the skills you bring, as it is equally important about you as an individual, rather than just your tech stack. If there are gaps in your knowledge, don't be put off as there is plenty of training available.
The company have modern offices in Cambridge, however have a flexible approach to work. Ideally you'll be available to work on a hybrid basis, but working remote is an option too.
- Design, develop and maintain software applications.
- Work with Product Managers, QA & Designers to ensure products are of the best standard.
- Help to mentor junior developers and set high standards in the team.
- Keep up to date with technology progression and introduce relevant technologies to the team.
- C# .NET Core
- SQL Server / MySQL
- React (any JS framework experience is fine!)
- AWS (Azure/GCP experience is fine)
- Flexible/Remote working
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Duvet days, volunteering days & your birthday off too.
- Private Medical Cover
- Pension Scheme
- Family benefits: Maternity/Paternity/Adoption